Join us at the seasonal Christmas Store to experience the best of local foods and crafts from the region. One step through the door is a magical experience - just like all those Christmas Markets in Europe!
Fresh baking every Saturday - breads, pies, cookies and more!
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Cornell Farms - a fifth generation beef farm from Devlin, ON. Their grass-fed beef line includes wild rice, all beef brats and hot italian specialty sausages, cold meats, all-beef pepperettes, beef and cranberry summer sausage, meat pies, ground beef, beef and wild rice patties, marinated steaks, and stuffed beef roasts. Also sell maple syrup from St. Jacobs, ON.
- Rainy River Elk Company - a family farm situated near Devlin, ON. Their frozen elk products include steaks, roasts, sausages and patties. Their smoked meats include elk jerky, snack sticks and old-world style summer sausage. Also sell fresh, frozen cranberries from Iroquis Falls, ON.
- Rainy River Meats - owned by a group of local farm families, Rainy River Meats is based in Emo, ON. They offer a variety of meats and cuts – pork, beef, lamb, fish, chicken and even rabbit.
- Busters' Blueberry BBQ Sauces - Multi-award-winning BBQ sauce from Vermillion Bay - both hot and mild.
- Sunrise Meats and Sausages - Fresh pork products from the district's meat processor, located in Barwick, ON.
- Melissa's Kitchen - The Hughes family from Fort Frances, ON sells a variety of preserves and relishes.
- Lowey's Market Garden and Greenhouse - a family business based in Fort Frances, ON selling a variety of fruits and vegetables, including a variety of Ontario apples and frozen, local wild blueberries.
- Chino's - A variety of homemade spaghetti sauces from Thunder Bay.
- Algoma Highlands Wild Blueberry Farm - a variety of wild blueberry products from the Laing family farm outside Wawa, ON.
- Sunshine Valley Kitchen - homemade noodles made by Jane Krahn, Barwick, ON.
- Honey Bunny - Dad's BBQ Sauce made from honey gathered from western Canada's largest organic apiary.
- Krahn's Krunchy Apple Krisps
- Iris Gogosha Baking- Iris is well known in the Fort Frances area for her perogies, cabbage rolls, and dainty trays.
- Cornell Creme Ice Cream - handmade artisan ice creme made from the milk from a second generation dairy farm from Anola, Manitoba.
- Emily's Country Kitchen - Mary Lois from Barwick, ON has carved out a niche with her canned vegetables and preserves.
- Mark Gerber Farms - a local family farm from Fort Frances, ON brings free range local eggs regularly to the Christmas Store.
- Thunder Oak Cheese Farm - the Schep family dairy farm located just outside of Thunder Bay, ON is the only farm in Ontario that produces Gouda cheese.
- Smashing Tea - a variety of premium teas sold by a local distributor Sue Korosec, Fort Frances, ON.
- Queen Bee Honey - a variety of liquid, creamed and flavoured honeys from the Grysiuk family, Pembroke, Manitoba.
- Chris' Fruitcakes - fruitcakes created by Chris Lowey of Fort Frances. ON
- Sweety Cakes - a variety of unique breads, dinner rolls, pies and specialty cupcakes and cookies made by Shelley Wepruk of Fort Frances, ON.
- Heat and Serve Dishes - shepherd pie, chili, lasagna, etc. made by Yvonne Chambers and Heather Gunderson of Fort Frances, ON ready to be heated and served.
- Dainties and Cookies - created by Louise Bliss of Emo, ON.
Specialty Decorations and Gifts:
- Art by Cher - Paintings, gift cards and etched glass, created by award-winning artist Cher Pruys from Devlin, ON.
- Lowey's Market Garden and Greenhouse - a family business based in Fort Frances, ON selling a variety of locally grown poinsettias’, homemade wreaths, fresh Christmas trees (Frazer for, scotch pine, balsam, and white pines).
- Country Woods Crafts - Tyra Hammond from Fort Frances, ON is well known for her hand painted creations - great gift ideas.
- Pepper's Wreaths - the ribbon wreaths by Pepper Hendrix of Fort Frances, ON are unique and eye catching - just the thing for your front door.
- Northern Spirit Photography - Sandra Lori Allan of Fort Frances, ON, well known for her musical talents has expanded her area of expertise to include wonderful photographs of local landmarks and scenes.
- Alpaca Plus Imports - Charlene Gustafson of Pinewood, ON is well known for her alpaca throws, scarves and ponchos.
- Mittens Galore and More - local Alberton, ON crafter Cathy Robinson makes a variety of items out of recycled sweaters
- Wreaths by Wanda - artificial Christmas wreaths and arrangements by Wanda Johnson of Fort Frances, ON.
- Sticks and Stones Rustic Art - Dianne Sing is well known for her unique signs, painted rocks, and stone and polished glass creations. Great gift ideas for the cabin.
- Wooden Bowls by Ken - Fort Frances, ON native Ken Noble's turned wooden bowls make the perfect gift for the person who has everything.
- Decorative Painting by Sherri - a variety of handpainted glasses, mugs, and lighted blocks created by Sheri Grant from Morson, ON.
- Patti P's Country Crafts - very unique toll painting by Patti from Dryden, ON.
- Glass by Nicole - beautiful stained glass tree ornaments and ducks handcrafted by Nicole Lowey of Fort Frances, ON. Nicole is well known for her designs at craft shows throughout the region including Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Heather's Creations - a local sewing artist from Atikokan, ON, Heather creates one-of-a-kind wallhangings, bags, aprons, baby blankets, bibs.....
- Once Upon A Spoon - vintage slverware jewelery created by Kristina Krag of Fort Frances, ON.
- Toll Painting by Darlene - Darlene Mitchell of Fort Frances, ON is well known for here wonderful toll painted wooded signs.
- Decorative Art by Cheryl - Fort Frances, ON artist Cheryl Westover's exquisite Christmas decorations and gifts are in high demand throughout the community. The Christmas store has an expansive collective for sale.
- Rainy Lake Glass - fused glass created by Margaret Sedgwick of Fort Frances, ON.
- Melissa's Kitchen - The Hughes family from Fort Frances, ON sells a variety of tea towels and crocheted gifts.
- Margaret's One Stroke Creations - Fort Frances, ON Margaret Blasky's handpainted wine glasses and candy canisters.
- Sal's Pallet Art and Antiques - Sal Beck of Fort Frances, ON, well known for her creative jewellery, has expanded her skills to painting and creating unique art items for the home and cabin.
- Sewing by Neddie - table cloths, tree skirts, trivets, and napkin rings sewn by Nettie Amorde of Fort frances, ON.
- Caring Hands Society - a collection of recycled paper jewelery, hats, purses, blankets and dolls made in Uganda, Africa. Jan of Fort Frances, ON makes sure that profits are sent back to the people of Uganda to change their lives there.
- Knitting by Cathy - Cathy Dolph of Fort frances, ON has created a variety of baby themed items - hats, socks, etc.
- Pallet Furniture and Accents - very unique furniture pieces by Joe Krahn of Fort Frances, ON.
- Devlin Metal Works - Custom metal artwork by Jason Tucker of Devlin, ON.
- Tom Haney Woodcrafts - Featuring everything from recipe holders to lazy susan's to birdhouses made by Tom Haney of Fort Frances. ON.
- Rustic Birdhouses and Feeders - created by Cliff Gaudry of Fort Frances, ON.
- Critter Sitters - a great variety of dog toys and treats from Sarah Mallory of Fort Frances, ON.
- Charlee's Naturally Northern - a great array of homemade soaps by Charleen Mallory of Fort Frances, ON make great gift items - including one made from Guiness Beer.
- Handcrafted by Marie and Bill - a variety of painted wood items for the home made by Marie and Bill Whiting of Emo, ON.
- Diana's Art Creations - fused glass made by Diana Kangus of Fort Frances, ON.
- Woodworking by Bobby - shelves, stepping stools, and cupboards created by Bobby Gustafson of Fort Frances, ON.
- Jane's Creations for Kids - specially created princess and super hero costumes created by Jane Trivers, Fort Frances, ON.
May to October, it’s a regular Saturday Farmers’ Market with operating hours of 9am - 1pm.
November and December the Clover Valley Farmers’ Market becomes a local foods and craft store running multiple days a week.