Schedule of Events
* Every Saturday from May 2 to the last Saturday in October
- April 2, 4: Easter Market
- May 2: Bulk Maple Syrup (bring your own container)
- May 9: Dedicated to Moms
- May 16: Perennial Day
- May 23: Ready Set Plant
- May 30: Farm-City Day
- June 6: Home Business Day
- June 13: Dad's Day ~ Find the perfect present for Dad. Fresh baking, steaks for the BBQ or homemade preserves.
- June 20 BBQ Celebration
- June 27: O'Canada Day
- July 4: Food For FitnessDay
- July 11: Stawberry Festival
- July 18: Focus on Herbs
- July 25: Make and Take Bouquets
- August 1: "Canada Food Day"
- August 8: Flower Show
- August 15: Blueberry Festival
- August 22: Corn Roast
- August 29: Bulk Honey Day ~ Bring your own container to purchase fresh, local honey.
- September 5: Canning Day
- September 12: Local Artisan Day
- September 19 Harvest Festival
- September 26: Home Baking Day ~ Come and sample some home-baked product!
- October 3: Apple Fest
- October 10: Give Thanks ~ Great food for Thanksgiving dinner. Delicious perogies, cabbage rolls, hams, pies, great garden veggies.
- October 17: Bulk Up For Winter ~ Stock up for winter!
- October 24: Customer Appreciation Day
- October 31:
November and December 2015
- Christmas Store: Monday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Healthy eating is important for your health and well being!